FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Colorado Quality Products, we are committed to the highest standards for quality and customer service. Here are a few frequently asked questions, but if you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
What are your lead times?
- Manufacture and Fill Projects: Our goal is to always turn around orders within 3-4 weeks of receipt of all raw materials and packaging.
- Manufacture Only Projects: 2-3 weeks from the time all raw materials are received.
What is your MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)?
- Our minimums are customer and project specific
What are your production capabilities?
- All skin care, hair care, body care and oral care products
- Natural (NSF 70%) and Organic (95% USDA)
- Unfortunately, at this point, we do not produce colors, press powders or OTC products
- Bottles and jars: from 0.0625 oz to 32.0 oz
- Back bar packaging: from gallons to 5 gallon cubes
- Sample packets: from 1.50" x 1.75" to 4.50" x 4.50"
- Tubes: from 0.06 oz to 10.50 oz (with or without hang hole punches)
- We can also do warm fills, lip applicators, shrink sleeves and every type of label you can imagine
- USDA Organic certified
- NSF 70% certified
- Last FDA inspection: August 2016