Nothing evokes the image of quality skin and natural products like fresh air and clear, clean water. That’s one reason why CQP located our state-of-the-art facility at the base of the Colorado Rockies.
Inside our R&D Laboratory, onsite at CQP’s manufacturing facility, our scientists and product experts create blends and custom formulations that benefit from the highest quality processes and cost efficiency delivered through our self-sufficient U.S.-based model.
We exceed client expectations though our seamless manufacturing process, including CQP’s state-of-the-art water system, high-capacity mixing tanks, automated tube machines, packet machines and high-speed filling lines.
Our compounding room houses 11 batching vessels ranging from 25 gallons to 1,800 gallons. We designed each vessel to mimic our R&D lab capabilities and provide a seamless scale-up capability.
We have 10 production lines ranging from high speed, multi-head bottle and jar filling lines to fully automated tube machines and sample packet machines. Below is a quick review of our filling capabilities:
- Bottles and jars: from 0.0625 oz to 32.0 oz
- Back bar packaging: from gallons to 5 gallon cubes
- Sample packets: from 1.50" x 1.75" to 4.50" x 4.50"
- Tubes: from 0.06 oz to 10.50 oz (with or without hang hole punches)
- We can also do warm fills, lip applicators, shrink sleeves and every type of label you can imagine